|Added on Rightmove:||20 July 2019 (28 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 591307
Property Reference: 591307.
A renovated two storey overdwelling formally a 18century Weavers Cottage. The first floor consists of a very large open plan kitchen diner and lounge. The plethora of south facing windows, in Weaver cottage tradition, look out over the River Holme and green fields. The kitchen is fully fitted. There is a substantial breakfast bar / work station, with cupboards below and telephone/ hub connection points. A gas fired log burner effect stove is featured in the original fireplace. Large under stairs storage cupboard. Upstairs is a feature bathroom with stand alone bath. The master bedroom is large and stretches the entire width of the property, again the range of mullioned windows looking out to the fields. The ceiling beams are fully exposed and there is a large mezzanine storage area. Double height built in wardrobes offer further storage. A second double bedroom is accessed through the bathroom. Central heating throughout. Permit parking is available for up to two cars registered to the property, plus a visitors permit.
Bars, restaurants, shops and the famous Picturedrome are minutes away.
References are required and a security deposit equal to one months rent
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £550.00 per month (£126.92 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £550.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 591307
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 59130715072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.