|Added on Rightmove:||08 May 2018 (139 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom End of Terrace
- Excellent Condition Throughout
- Re-fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Birds Estate Area
- Gas Central Heated & Double Glazed
- Available Now
***IMMACULATE TWO BEDROOM FURNISHED***
Indigo are pleased to offer this extremely well presented two bedroom end of terrace home.
The property has been decorated and maintained to a high standard.
The accommodation boasts; entrance hall, re-fitted kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, two bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
Located in the Birds Estate on the western outskirts of Luton, the property has nice view over fields.
Available immediately, call today to view.
Administration Fees: £240 incl VAT for the first applicant, £60 incl VAT for each additional applicant and £24 incl VAT for each guarantor
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 154613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Barton Road.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.