|Added on Rightmove:||09 May 2018 (136 days ago)|
- 2 Bed End Period Terrace
- Furnished, Deposit £795
- Gas CH & Double Glazing
- Useful Study/Snug To Landing
- 2 Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Sympathetically Refurbished
- No Pets/DSS/Students/Smokers/Kids
- Available To Rent Now
We are pleased to offer for let this two bedroom furnished end period terrace in Guiseley. The property has been sympathetically refurbished maintaining original period features and having gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor; entrance hallway, lounge and dining kitchen. To the lower ground floor; cellar. To the first floor; landing/office/snug, two good sized double bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Externally, there are small low maintenance gardens to the front and rear and parking is on street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73072508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MTL130963_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Guiseley Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.