2 bedroom flat to rentJohn Knox Court, Aberdeen, AB24
|Reduced on Rightmove:||20 August 2019 (32 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 595010
Property Reference: 595010.
2 bed flat close to city centre and Aberdeen University £570 pcm
- Two very large double bedrooms with desks and chairs.
- Open plan lounge/kitchen/dining area
- Bathroom with shower
- Communal areas cleaned at no cost to tenants
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Block of 35 flats all owned by same landlord
- Morrisons Superstore - 2 mins walk
- Permit Parking available through Aberdeen City Council
- Council Tax Band B
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £570.00 per month (£131.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £570.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 August, 2019
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 595010
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
OpenRent is on the Scottish Letting Agent Register, registration number LARN1809026
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 59501022072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.