|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (162 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM PENTHOUSE
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- FURNISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- LARGE BALCONY
- 9 MONTHS OLD
- WINE FRIDGE
- MASTER BEDROOM TV AND SOUND BAR
- 2 MINUTES FROM JOHN LEWIS
- WASHING MACHINE / DISHWASHER
SUMMARY This apartment is in the newly developed Tate House which is located in the Northern Quarter if the City - ideal for the new Victoria Gate arcade, Trinity Shopping centre and the heart of Leeds city centre.
The property is split over two floors with all rooms offering excellent views of the city centre. Floor to ceiling windows in the living room give a light and spacious feel and the two generously sized double bedrooms and three bathrooms make it excellent for sharers.
The large open plan kitchen and living space boasts a contemporary high gloss kitchen with built in appliances including double fridge freezer and dishwasher as well as a wine cooler.
Furthermore the property comes with an electric heating system which can be controlled by a thermostat. There are also USB electric sockets!
AVAILABLE FOR 1/2 OR MAYBE 3 MONTH CONTRACT ONLY -- LANDLORDS NEED THE PROPERTY BACK FOR BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER 2018.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73088558.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 102802000396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zenko Properties, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.