|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (133 days ago)|
- Available for a minimum 12 month rental
- Stunning Detached Property
- Very Desirable Location
- Large Open Plan L Shaped Kitchen / Diner
- Folding UPVC doors
- Large Private Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Oven, Hob, Fridge/Freezer
- Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer
Absolutely stunning 3 Bedroom Detached house situated in a very desirable area on Dartmouth Avenue in the Westlands. The property is beautiful both inside and out Large open plan L-shaped Kitchen / Diner / Reception room with folding upvc doors which open up to reveal a very large private garden. Driveway parking for several cars.
The front entrance has 2 large door which form a grand entrance into a lovely hallway.
A very large reception room to the right which spans from the front to the rear of the property with bay window to the front and patio doors through to the garden at the rear. A beautiful wall fitted fireplace and parquet flooring finish the room in style.
The L-shaped Kitchen / Diner / Reception is a very light room with large folding upvc doors which open the room right up and allow lots of light. The kitchen is fitted with high gloss black unit doors, wooden worktops, central island / breakfast bar, integrated gas hob, extractor hood, integrated fridge / freezer, double over, dishwasher, washer and dryer. All windows are fitted with blinds. The flooring is oak coloured Amtico.
The rear garden has a large patio area and large lawn.
Upstairs the main bedroom is to the front with grey carpet and double glazed front window.
The 2nd bedroom to the front is a good sized double with carpet and double glazed window to the front.
The 3rd bedroom to the rear is a double sized room with double glazed window to the rear.
Family bathroom has bath, overbath shower with glass screen, toilet and basin.
To the front of the property is a driveway large enough for several cars and a very neat and tidy lawn and shrub area. The property has several large trees giving it character and privacy.
NO PETS, NO DSS.
EPC Current Rating E
EPC Potential Rating D
Whilst the details listed within this description are believed to be accurate and upto date you should check with the agent that any appliances listed will be present at the start of the let. Where a property is let unfurnished, should an appliance become faulty the landlord may not replace it - excluding cookers & boilers for which the landlord remains responsible. In some instances gas fires may have been disconnected where central heating systems are present.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 123725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.