|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2018 (103 days ago)|
- Interior-designed studio apartment
- Bespoke furnishings
- High-specification bathroom
- Beautiful kitchen with integrated appliances inc. dishwasher
- Exceptional location opposite the Town Hall
- Luxury king size beds
- Spacious living and dining area
- Large flat screen Smart TV's
- Reception services (with secure access to the building)
- Excellent location in city centre
Brand new studio contemporary apartment situated opposite Leeds Town Hall and minutes away from the financial district and train station. The apartment comes fully furnished with bespoke furniture packages and benefits from a large lounge/kitchen area, complete with sofa, coffee table, side table, dining table and chairs, and a 43” flat screen Smart TV. The generously sized bedroom is furnished with large king sized bed, bedside tables (with bedside electrics), and fitted wardrobe. The beautifully finished bathroom incorporates a granite topped vanity unit, Hansgrohe fittings, and a large walk in shower with two showerheads (an overhead and handheld unit)
All utilities (excluding council tax and tv licence) and wi-fi are £85 extra for one person or £130 extra for two people per month.
A weekly cleaning service is available at £130/month per bedroom. The service includes cleaning of the kitchen, bathroom, and bedrooms. Details available upon request.
* Images are for illustration purposes only and may not represent the actual apartment and all the furnishings shown.
• Inclusive utilities package
• Wi-Fi Internet package
• Crockery and Cutlery package
• Molton Brown Package
• Kings of Cotton Linen, towels, bath robes package
• Cleaning services
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000425766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.