|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (163 days ago)|
- Looking for a property with the WOW factor
- Newly refurbished
- Two double bedrooms
- Through reception room
- Newly fitted kicthen and bathroom
- Close to Brooklands metro
- Lovely bright garden
- Would suit a professional couple
- Available now
Be one of the first to view this beautifully refurbished immaculate two bedroom terrace property on an ever popular road located a short walk from Brooklands metro station. The property is furnished to a high standard and is ready for a quick move. To the ground floor there is a newly fitted kitchen with appliances, lovely open plan reception room which is nicely split into dining and lounge. To the first floor there is a bright master bedroom, further second double bedroom and newly fitted bathroom bathroom. To the outside there is a lovely sunny enclosed courtyard. This is an extra special property and needs to be viewed quickly.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73095182.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000492096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Sale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.