|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (164 days ago)|
- BRAND NEW APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- FINISHED TO AN EXTREMELY HIGH STANDARD
- FULLY FURNISHED
- ONLY A SHORT WALK TO DEANSGATE
- PERFECT FOR ACCESS TO SALFORD UNI
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS
Martin & Co are proud to present this spacious two double bedroom property at the extremely sought after, brand new development, Vimto Gardens. Located on Chapel Street just a short walk to the heart of the city centre and Salford Uni. Offering the highest standard of living in the most exciting new development within Manchester. Must see, call our office on 0161 839 2212.
With a spacious open plan living area and high spec kitchen leading to two excellent sized double bedrooms, plus a large family bathroom finished to the most modern of standards. Floor to ceiling windows throughout bathe the apartment in natural light leading to a private balcony. Fully furnished.
Reserve your brand new home now! call our office on 0161 839 2212 .
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100920001256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Manchester Central - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.