|Added on Rightmove:||13 April 2018 (160 days ago)|
- Lovely three bedroom ground floor flat
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Sleek kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances
- Naturally light throughout
- Further two generous sized rooms
- Open-plan reception room and modern bathroom
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
SHORT LET. Finished to an excellent standard throughout this lovely three bedroom ground floor flat boasts master bedroom with en suite, large private garden and an open-plan reception.
Nearby Lordship Lane provides a wide range of shops, restaurants and boutiques while the green open spaces of both Dulwich and Peckham Rye Parks are easily accessible. Local transport links include East and North Dulwich Stations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73099976.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.