|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (162 days ago)|
- CHARMING COTTAGE
- END OF ROW
- PERIOD FEATURES
- DLEIGHTFUL COTTAGE GARDEN
- EXCLUSIVE MENSTON LOCATION
- CLOSE TO STATION
- MULTI FUEL BURNING STOVE
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING E
A delightul TWO BEDROOM end cottage located in the village of Menston and having the advantage of cottage style garden. The property has a modern fitted kitchen and charming sitting room with varnished wooden flooring and multi fuel burning stove.
Menston is a thriving and very popular village community with a good range of everyday amenities including local shops, primary school, sporting facilities, park and various pub/restaurants. The village has its own train station with regular services to both Leeds and Bradford, making it an ideal base for the city commuter. Open countryside with many pleasant walks and assorted recreational facilities are also available locally
The property comprises: Entrance door to inner hall, Sitting Room (12'11"x11'8") with wooden varnished flooring and multi fuel log burning stove on stone hearth. Kitchen with a range of limed oak fronted base and wall units, fitted electric oven with gas hob and extractor over, inset stainless steel unit with mixer tap, integrated under counter fridge and freezer, integrated washing machine. Understairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor, (these are quite steep) Bedroom one (14'10"x11'1") Bedroom two (8'x7'11") Bathroom with bath and shower over, low suite wc, wash basin. Outside to the front there is a paved area and to the side a pleasant cottage style garden with shed. UNFURNISHED.
Energy Efficiency Rating E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 114848. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Ilkley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.