|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (189 days ago)|
- Ideally located near Morley Town Centre
- Close to M1/M62 Motorway Links
- Lovely Garden with Patio & Lawned area
- Off Street Parking
- Freshy Painted throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
The property is double glazed and gas centrally heated and comprises in brief an entrance hallway, modern kitchen, lounge with laminate flooring, two double size bedrooms and bathroom with over bath shower. There are gardens to the front and rear, the rear being enclosed, and off street parking for two cars.
Secure entrance door gives access to the entrance hallway with laminate flooring, central heating radiator, telephone point and stairs to the first floor.
KITCHEN. Front Upvc double glazed window with blind, central heating radiator, tiled floor and wall mounted gas central heating and hot water boiler. Range of modern wall and base units with co ordinating worksurface and complimenting tiled splashback, space for fridge and plumbed for automatic washing machine. Built in gas hob with electric oven under and extractor over. Expelair.
LOUNGE. With neutral decor and laminate flooring, this sunny room has ceiling cornice, understair storage cupboard, central heating radiator and T.V. aerial point. Rear double glazed patio doors with blinds to the rear enclosed garden.
FIRST FLOOR. Landing. Loft access hatch with drop down ladder.
BEDROOM 1. Rear facing Upvc double glazed window, central heating radiator, T.V. aerial point, neutral decor and carpet.
BEDROOM 2. Front facing Upvc double glazed window, useful storage cupboard, two shelves, central heating radiator, neutral decor and carpet.
BATHROOM. Three piece white bathroom suite comprisin low level flush w.c., pedestal sink and rectangular bath with shower over and glazed shower screen. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Mirror and glass shelves. Towel rails. Extractor.
OUTSIDE. To the front is an open plan lawned garden with established shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed garden with lawns and borders and small timber shed. To the rear of the garden is parking for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference LMVE_P3180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Wakefield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.