|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (161 days ago)|
- Two bedroom bay fronted inner through terrace
- Popular location, ideal family home
- Entrance hallway, through lounge with dining area
- Fitted kitchen with built in appliances
- Two bedrooms and bathroom on first floor
- Gas central heating
- Enclosed yard area to the rear
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Good transport links
- Off Street Parking
Well presented two bedroom bay fronted red brick inner through terrace property, situated in this popular residential location and within easy access to local amenities. The accommodation in brief comprises of: Entrance hallway with useful under stairs storage cupboard, through lounge with dining area and fitted kitchen with modern units and built in appliances. On the first floor are the two bedrooms and bathroom. Gas central heating installed. Externally there is a small area to the front with enclosed yard area to the rear.
Currently tenant still residing at property and available for move in on 10th June. Viewings will be carried out soon so don`t miss out!
Admin fee applies
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sure Move Lettings, Rochdale.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.