|Added on Rightmove:||10 May 2018 (187 days ago)|
- 120 Inc. VAT set up fee payable per tenancy
- 60 Inc VAT reference fee per guarantor if req.
- 12 Inc. VAT Right to rent checks per adult
- 108 Inc. VAT reference fee payable per tenant
- Beautifully Fitted Kitchen
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Electric Heating
- Close to travel links
- MUST VIEW!
- Popular Residential Location
A well presented three double bedroom apartment split over two floors within great proximity to local shops, travel links and amenities. The property comprises of kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Available unfurnished, from 8th August.
Lounge - 3.53m ( 11'7'') x 3.70m ( 12'2''):
Front aspect window, electric heater, carpeted, TV point, telephone point and power points.
Larger than average cloakroom and boiler cupboard with extensive linen storage. Electric heater and power points.
Kitchen - 2.81m ( 9'3'') x 3.50m ( 11'6''):
White gloss kitchen comprising of a range of eye and base level units with a marble look work top and white tile splash back. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated fan assisted oven with four ring hob and extractor over. Rear aspect window, lino flooring and power points.
Bedroom Three - 3.04m ( 10'0'') x 3.50m ( 11'6''):
Front aspect window, electric heater, large storage cupboard, carpeted, telephone and power points.
Three piece white suite consisting of a low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and bath. There is an overhead electric shower. Storage is provided in the way of shelves and a vanity cupboard. The room has been finished with stone look lino flooring and white tiles.
Bedroom one - 3.12m ( 10'3'') x 3.73m ( 12'3''):
Built in wardrobe, en-suite W.C, electric heater, window, carpeted and power points.
Bedroom Two - 2.84m ( 9'4'') x 4.01m ( 13'2''):
Built in storage cupboard, electric heater, carpeted and power points.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 532084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Horler & Associates, Windsor - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.