|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (185 days ago)|
- Wonderful studio flat
- Newly refurbished and presented in excellent condition
- Spacious studio room with plenty of natural light
- Sleek open-plan kitchen and smart bathroom
- Fantastic location and brilliant transport links
- Immediate access to local shops and restaurants
LONG LET. Well located for transport and amenities, this generous studio flat has been newly refurbished offering modern open-plan living and high-quality fixtures and finish.
Norwood Road offers a wide variety of shops, restaurants and boutiques while the green open spaces of both Norwood and Brockwell Parks are easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73119017.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065750. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.