|Added on Rightmove:||24 July 2019 (55 days ago)|
- Brand New Apartment
- Stunning Views of the City From All Rooms
- Large Living Area
- Open plan to the fully fitted kitchen
- Fully Furnished to Very Modern Standard
- 2 Bathrooms with Master Having an En-Suite
- Good transport links via Train, Bus, DLR, Thames Clipper
- 24hr Concierge and 24hr Onsite Residents Gym
- Onsite Doctors, Dentist, Nursery, Cafes, Tesco, Dial Arch Pub
Large BRAND NEW 2 Bedroom Modern Apartment sitting on the River with Amazing River Views!
Ultra-modern 2 bedroom north facing apartment which means this apartments best feature is the breath taking River views and stunning views towards the City from all rooms.
Large living area with large floor to ceiling windows which lets in lots of natural light. Open plan to the fully fitted kitchen which all ultra-modern integrated appliances and plush wood effect designer cupboard doors and luxury tiled finish.
The main master bedroom has fitted wardrobe area and own en-suite bathroom & the second bedroom is also a good size double bedroom and access onto the balcony.
Modern bathroom with rain style shower over the bath and the bathroom is finished to a very high specification. Good size storage cupboards so you will not be running out of storage anytime soon.
This apartment also comes fully furnished or unfurnsihed and your own private balcony to watch the River go by!
This property has access to new luxury spa facilities including Jacuzzi, Steam room, Sauna and Swimming pool. There is also a 24hr gym & 24hr Concierge and access to your own Cinema room to privately hire! All the above facilities are included in the advertised rent.
The flat is just minutes away from The Elizabeth Line (Crossrail Station) projected in 2020. 10 mins to Canary Wharf, 15 to Liverpool St and 45 to Heathrow.
A beautiful, gated, peaceful development dating from 1761 set in wide open spaces by the river. This former munitions manufacture and military warehousing site has been beautifully landscaped and transformed into a vibrant, living village. With a residents' gym, 24 hour concierge, night security, medical Centre & pharmacy and dentist.
The development also has Tesco Express, Boulangerie Jade, Marks & Spencer’s, Sainsbury’s, The Taproom (bar and pizzeria), The Dial Arch gastro pub, The Guard House (restaurant and pub), Con Gusto (Italian restaurant) park, Farmer’s market, several Gyms, Yoga studio, Nursery and river walks. There is also and onsite Premier Inn and Beefeater restaurant for visiting guests. Friendly and peaceful, a real sense of community has built up here. Come and join us!
Only a stroll to the river boat (23 mins to Canary Wharf) or the train stn (20 mins to London Bridge, 30 to Charing Cross) and the DLR. Furthermore it is a short walk to Woolwich's local markets, high streets, cafes, bars, open spaces....
London Stone Properties Admin & References Fees are as follows:
£150 - Admin Fee for a Company Let
£150-240 – Check-out Fee for Company Let ONLY (depending on size of property)
Please note an additional fee would be applied to the monthly rent if a pet is accepted in this property.
All the above include VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73120726.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Stone Properties, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.