|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (140 days ago)|
- Beautiful Victorian house on peaceful street
- Bright and spacious interiors in excellent condition
- Two sizable reception rooms with original fireplaces
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with access to the garden
- Master bedroom with a sleek en suite shower room
- Four further well proportioned double bedrooms
- Stylish family bathroom
- Private balcony with decked seating area
LONG LET. Benefitting from beautiful interiors well arranged over three characterful floors, this fantastic five bedroom house also boasts high ceilings, period features and a private south-facing garden.
Located on the picturesque Adelaide Avenue, this beautiful property benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of local amenities found on Ladywell Road. For excellent transport links into central London, Ladywell Station is also easily accessible.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73134794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.