|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 July 2019 (53 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Extra Room Included For Storage Or Study Area
- Set Within Good Sized Three Bedroom House
- Full Use Of All Household Space
- Off Road Parking
- All Bills, Internet And TV Included
Situated in popular area of Cannock within good proximity of the town centre, as well as commuter links, this lovely house share is set within a good sized three bedroom house and provides off road parking, as well as full use of the house including conservatory.
Comprises / Includes:
- Furnished Bedroom With Double Bed And Wardrobe
- Second Room (Size Of Single Bedroom) For Storage / Study Area
- Full Use Of Family Sized Bathroom
- Full Use Of Modern Kitchen With All Appliances Included
- Full Use Of Dining Area & Spacious Lounge
- Full Use Of Conservatory And Garden
Perfect for full time working singles
Rent negotiable for couples
Don't miss out - CALL NOW!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000509686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dixons Lettings, Lichfield - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.