|Added on Rightmove:||12 May 2018 (164 days ago)|
- Room available in shared house
- Kitchen with all appliances
- Bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Fully furnished
- Back yard
- Available to students or professionals
- Only 0.6 from Oxford Road
- Just one mile to MRI Hospital
ROOM TO RENT. A SPACIOUS, DOUBLE BEDROOM available in a four bedroom mid-terraced house in Victoria Park. Offered FULLY FURNISHED with GAS CENTRAL HEATING and DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT. Available to both students and professionals.
To the ground floor you will find two double bedrooms which are both vacant and available to let, and a communal kitchen which leads to the rear yard. Upstairs are two tenanted double bedrooms, separate communal dining room and family sized bathroom with bath and overhead shower.
Located on 0.6 miles away from Oxford Road which will lead you to the Universities and Manchester City Centre. The Manchester Royal Infirmary is only one mile away and Birchfields Park can be reached within around a four minute walk.
** Bills are not included, the landlord will send you the gas, electric and water bill each month and you will split the cost. If professionals take it they will need to pay the council tax.
Bedroom - A large double fully furnished bedroom.
Kitchen - A shared fitted kitchen with all appliances included and door leading to the rear yard.
Bathroom - Shared bathroom with bath, over head shower, basin and toilet.
Dining Room - A shared dining room with table and chairs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73143767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 27860818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.