|Reduced on Rightmove:||09 July 2018 (159 days ago)|
- New build 1-bedroom apartment
- London-standard decor
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom with halo lighting, shower, WC, handbasin, storage
- Bright and airy living room
- Kitchen area fully equipped with whitegoods
- Allocated parking
- Bike storage
- Available to view for early July move in
- *** NO TENANT FEES *** OPTION FOR NO DEPOSIT ***
NEW BUILD 1-BEDROOM apartment, stylish, great décor, parking, easy access to Reading, Wokingham, M4, A329, and London via rail. Bathroom with shower over bath, double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, living room with fully equipped kitchen *** No Tenant Fees *** NO DEPOSIT OPTION ***
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101596000932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.