|Added on Rightmove:||14 May 2018 (186 days ago)|
- Immaculate First Floor Apartment
- Sought After Location
- Video Intercom System
- Lounge/Diner with Juiliet Balcony
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Council Tax Band B
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION Professional Properties are pleased to offer this immaculate first floor apartment with allocated parking situated at Tutbury - DE13 9NT
Communal hallway with lift access.
ntrance hallway with wood effect laminate flooring, video intercom system and useful storage cupboard.
Lounge/diner with French doors to Juliet balcony, wood effect laminate flooring. leather sofa and dining table and chairs.
Fully equipped kitchen with integral appliances, comprising of beech wall and base units, ceramic hob, electric oven, integral full size dishwasher, washer dryer, fridge and freezer.
Master bedroom with bedroom furniture and ensuite shower room comprising of low level wc, wash basin and shower cubicle with mains fed shower.
Second double bedroom with bedroom furniture.
Main bathroom comprising of low level w.c, wash basin and bath with mains fed shower over.
Allocated parking for one vehicle.
To let furnished.
Council tax band B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987003169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.