|Added on Rightmove:||05 April 2018 (228 days ago)|
- Large Family Home
- Newly Refurbished
- Large open plan lounge Diner
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with White Goods
- Four Bedrooms
- White Bathroom Suite with Shower
- Extended Living Accommodation
- Rear Garden and Patio
- Off Road Parking For 2 + Cars
- Gas Central Heating
Available: Immediately Sorry No SHARERS or PETS
****** 3 MONTH SHORT TERM LET ******
A welcoming family home in the great Location of Lower Knowle. The property has a large hallway leading to a light and airy open plan lounge diner with wooden floors that also benefits from double doors leading to a small balcony at the rear with far reaching views of Bristol. There is also a fully fitted kitchen which includes a large fridge/freezer, a range style cooker and dishwasher. There are three bedrooms to the first floor, with master and second bedroom benefiting from fitted wardrobes. There is a white bathroom suite with shower over bath. The property also comes with a separate utility room with washing machine and Tumble dryer. There is also a small rear enclosed garden. The property has been extended and also benefits a separate living area with double bedroom above and an En-suite shower room. There is also off street parking for two to Three cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenwoods Property Centre, Bristol - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.