|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 July 2018 (47 days ago)|
- Spacious Three Bedroom Grade II Listed Barn Conversion
- Separate Self Contained Two Bedroom Annex
- Kitchen/Diner With Appliances
- Situated On A Private Road In Horley Row
- Off Road Parking
- Close To Gatwick Airport
- Available Beg NOW
- PET FRIENDLY
The property offers a good size lounge with vaulted ceilings, kitchen/diner with appliances including washing machine, fridge, gas hob & electric oven. First floor offers three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is also a self contained annex with lounge/kitchen, bedroom and stairs leading to further mezzanine level providing extra storage or an office space. Outside the property offers garden area and parking. Internal viewing highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000006639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Crawley - High Street.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.