|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 July 2018 (131 days ago)|
- Short walk to Strawberry Hill station
- 12 mins walk to Twickenham station
- Rents inclusive of all bills, council tax & WiFi
- Weekly cleaner for communal parts
- Newly refurbished
Please quote reference 34252 when enquiring about this property
Newly refurbished 5-bedroom house share within short walking distance of Strawberry Hill station and 12 mins walk from Twickenham town centre. Very close to Radnor park with the added benefit of 33 & R68 bus route passing by. Rents inclusive of all bills, council tax, TV licence & weekly cleaner(s) for communal areas and kitchen.
Please Note: Only the Single Room is Now Available - Asking Rent from 450 per month all inclusive of bills & c/tax.
- There are two double bedrooms with ensuites including their own toilets.
- And, two double bedrooms and one single bedroom sharing two communal bathrooms (inclusive of two communal toilets).
- Bedrooms include beds, fitted wardrobes and blinds/curtains.
- There is one good size communal kitchen with an American style fridge-freezer and washer-dryer.
- Professional adults only (no undergraduates/children/babies/benefit-claimants).
- Deposits equivalent to one and half month's rent.
- Asking rents range from 450-675 per room inclusive of all bills and weekly cleaner.
- Single occupiers only per room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0034252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.