|Added on Rightmove:||12 July 2018 (123 days ago)|
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Allocated parking
- Easy access to the A38 & A50
- Sought after location
- Rural views
- Large kitchen diner
- Private rear garden
- Spacious lounge
- Viewing highly recommended
- Sorry, no pets or smokers
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION We are pleased to offer for rental this recently built three bedroom end town house in a quiet cul-de-sac
Large kitchen diner with a full range of appliances including dishwasher
Spacious lounge with french doors through to rear
Over sized cloakroom with white suite
Master bedroom with double wardrobe and ensuite shower
Two further single size bedrooms, both with built in double wardrobes
Family bathroom featuring a white suite
Private rear garden with decking and shed for storage
The property is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with far reaching rural views
Allocated parking to the front for two vehicles
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101987002155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Professional Properties, Derby.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.