|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 July 2018 (122 days ago)|
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Reception / 1 Bathroom
- Immaculate Riverside Apartment
- Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Underground Secure Parking
- Access to Gym
- EPC Rating B
- Private Balcony with River Views
John D Wood and Co. Wandsworth Lettings are delighted to market this stunning and contemporary one bedroom apartment to rent in Battersea reach. The apartment benefits from being part of a superb riverside development offering gym and concierge service. A beautiful open plan kitchen and reception with high specification fittings open onto a good sized balcony. Beautiful wood floors lead through to a modern bathroom and good sized double bedroom with bespoke storage. EPC Rating B.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73199660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000348754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John D Wood & Co, Wandsworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.