|Reduced on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (119 days ago)|
- 4 bed
- 2 bathroom
- Offered fully furnished
- 4 bedrooms ideal for student sharers
- Very well presented throughout
- Large open plan living area
- Call today to arrange a viewing
Available August/September 2018 Four double bedrooms, two bathroom, split level maisonette on the second floor in a well maintained block only minutes from Borough High street and London Bridge tube station making this ideal for students at King College, alongside the Elephant & Castle Bakerloo and Northern Line Station.
Offered fully furnished with a fully fitted kitchen with all appliances.
Spacious open plan living area and private balcony.
There are also a range of great restaurants and bars located close by to this property, such as Nando's, The Rocking Arms Bar and the Ministry of Sound for superb night life entertainment.
Viewings are strongly advised.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12bt. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reiss-Samuels, London .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.