|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2019 (32 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 599620
Property Reference: 599620.
Available now. A large furnished double room available in this attractive four bedroom, two bathroom detached house located in Cheam.
Walking distance to Cheam village and station in around 8 minutes where you can catch a frequent fast direct train to Clapham Junction in 20 minutes and London Victoria in 30 minutes.
Price Inclusive of bills
Powerful shower (two bathrooms in the house).
Burglar alarm, smoke alarms, and fire doors throughout
This house has a lovely spacious feel and is in a prime location in a quiet tree lined road.
Single professionals only. Average age of current occupants is 25-35. Reference required. We have two outdoor/indoor cats which are very unlikely to interrupt your life.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £635.00 per month (£146.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 26 August, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 599620
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 59962030072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.