|Added on Rightmove:||31 July 2019 (53 days ago)|
- Three bedroom mid terrace
- Views of Walton Hall Park
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Open plan Kitchen and Dining room
- Close to Liverpool City
- Good access to M57
- On road parking
- Call to secure your viewing today
- This property will not be around for long
Situated on the outskirts of Liverpool City Centre just off Queens Drive with the local amenities and public transport just minutes from your doorstep. This house has been decorated to a modern and neutral standard throughout. The property benefits from having a view of Walton Hall Park and is down a very quiet road.
The property comprises of: Spacious entrance hall, living room with feature fire place, second reception, spacious open plan kitchen with a range of wall and base units with fridge freezer included. To the first floor you will find three double bedrooms and a family bathroom that has been recently refurbished.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and on-street parking.
This property will not be around for long so call the office on to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73257496.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 000540033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Liverpool.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.