|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (183 days ago)|
- Presented in quality condition throughout
- Excellent three bedroom house in residential area
- Ample living space with smart fixtures and fittings
- Gorgeous 53' private garden
- Arranged over two floors with bright and spacious reception
- Well equipped modern kitchen and study
LONG LET. Set along a charming residential road this gorgeous three bedroom house is presented in quality condition throughout, offering ample living space, good-sized bedrooms and excellent 53' private garden.
Crowmarsh Gardens enjoys a pleasant, residential location within easy reach of the amenities of both East Dulwich and Forest Hill. Local transport links include Forest Hill Station (National Rail and East London Line).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73259867.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1066000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.