|Reduced on Rightmove:||04 September 2018 (70 days ago)|
- Newly Refurbished To A Very High Standard
- Original Features
- Easy Access To Workington Town Centre And All Amenities
- Picturesqe Area Of Town-Close To Portland Square
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Bright Spacious Living Accomodation
***WOW*** Beautifully presented 1 bedroom apartment, ideadlly situated close to Portland Square and Workington town centre. Newly refurbished to an extremley high standard. Viewing is highly recommended . The property has digital controlled panel heaters and is unfurnished.
The property comprises of :-
Original features/feature glass panelled doors.
Lounge/ kitchen / Diner
Large open living area- light and airey open space.
Modern cream fitted kitchen with washed wood effect work surfaces and modern tiling.
Dining area, kitchen with laminate flooring.
Lounge area carpeted.
Original wooden shutters.
Kitchen with integrated electric oven, hob/ extractor.
Free standing washer/dryer.
Digital controlled panel heater
Large double bedroom.
Light, airey, spacious.
Digital controlled panel heater.
Original wooden shutters.
No Smokers, No pets, No DSS
Allerdale Borough Council advise that this property is in the council band A
If you would like to view this property please phone Belvoir Cumbria
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Carlisle.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.