|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (92 days ago)|
- Ground floor Tyneside flat
- Large Master bedroom
- Fully furnished
- Available 20th August 2018
- Short walk to South Gosforth Metro
- Close to Gosforth High Street
- Large front master bedroom
- Rear yard
- Gas central heating
- Neutral internal decor
Bridgfords Lettings are delighted to offer this 2 bedroom ground floor flat, located on Sandringham Road in South Gosforth to let. This is a fantastically well-located property, with easy access to the local Metro Station, and there are a variety of local shops and amenities close by. Gosforth High Street is a short walk away, with some excellent restaurants and bars.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway with storage cupboard, leading to the large front master bedroom, with double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, bed, wardrobes and side cabinets. The second bedroom has a single bed, laminate flooring and wardrobes.
The living space is well presented with 2-seater sofa, laminate flooring, gas fire, dining table and chairs. There is access into the kitchen, which has a range of wall and base units, gas hob and oven, washing machine and fridge/freezer.
To the rear of the property, the bathroom comprises a white contemporary suite with wc, sink and shower over bath, tiled flooring and walls. Externally parking there is on-street parking, and to the rear of the flat is a private yard.
Council Tax Band A, Newcastle upon Tyne.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000124138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Gosforth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.