|Added on Rightmove:||01 August 2019 (73 days ago)|
- Well presented 3 bedroom mews
- Courtyard style development
- Newly updated decor and carpets/flooring
- Gas Central Heating
- New double glazing throughout
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Not overlooked from front or rear
- Many local amenities
- Council tax: Salford band C
Millbrooke are delighted to offer for let this well presented three bedroom mews on the popular cul-de-sac of Millcrest Close located within the Moorings Estate, Boothstown. The property is offered on an unfurnished basis and has recently had a number of upgrades including new carpets and redecoration. Comprising an entrance hall with guest w/c, spacious lounge with electric fire and an open plan kitchen/diner. To the first floor are two good sized double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a three piece bathroom with shower. Externally the property is not overlooked from the front or rear with a courtyard to the front elevation and a low maintenance garden to the rear. The property also comes complete with two allocated parking spaces and has a dedicated bin store area. The property also benefits from gas central heating and new double glazing throughout.
Ideally located on the popular "Moorings Estate" and within walking distance of local shops, cafe, post office, doctors, dentists, hairdressers, beauty salon, take-away' s, restaurants and family pubs. There are also two excellent primary schools. The Bridgewater canal is also a stones throw away and there are excellent transport links via bus and car with the M60 Ring Road and the A580 East Lancashire Road just 2 minutes away. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this stunning property!
Lounge 4.80m (15'9") x 4.44m (14'7")
Kitchen/Diner 4.42m (14'6") x 2.54m (8'4")
Master Bedroom 4.24m (13'11") x 2.54m (8'4")
Second Bedroom 3.07m (10'1") x 2.49m (8'2")
Third Bedroom 2.24m (7'4") x 1.83m (6'0")
Bathroom 1.88m (6'2") x 1.63m (5'4")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73280578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference MIL1000566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millbrooke Dedicated Lettings, Manchester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.