|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 May 2018 (180 days ago)|
- A spacious first floor executive apartment
- Located in an exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Finished to the highest specification throughout
- Stylish and contemporary living
- Generous open plan reception room with a dining area
- A fully integrated kitchen
- Spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Stylish modern bathroom
- Under floor heating, additional storage and a private balcony
- Within moments of Clapham High Street and Clapham Common Underground
A spacious first floor executive apartment located in an exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town. The property has been finished to the highest specification throughout and offers stylish and contemporary living. The accommodation, connected by a central hallway, comprises a generous open plan reception room with a dining area and a fully integrated kitchen, a spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a stylish modern bathroom. The flat also benefits from under floor heating, additional storage and a private balcony. The property is situated within moments of Clapham High Street, Clapham Common Underground and the green open spaces of Clapham Common. The amenities of Clapham Old Town with all of its cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops are also a short stroll from this fantastic property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference BNL150283_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.