|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 June 2018 (57 days ago)|
- A well presented one bedroom apartment
- Set in a popular location that is perfect for a professional couple or single person
- Lovely reception room
- Bright kitchen with all of the necessary fixtures and fittings
- Double bedroom
- Bathroom with shower over the bath
- Located on Gosberton Road in the Nightingale Triangle
- Close to Wandsworth Common mainline station and Balham mainline and underground stations
- Near the amenities local to Balham, Clapham South and Wandsworth Common
We are delighted to introduce to the market a well presented one bedroom apartment set in a popular location that is perfect for a professional couple or single person. The apartment comprises a lovely reception room, a bright kitchen with all of the necessary fixtures and fittings, one double bedroom and a bathroom with shower over the bath. The property is located on Gosberton Road in the Nightingale Triangle. The transport links including Wandsworth Common mainline station and Balham mainline and Underground stations are within a short walk of the property. The increasing number of cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping facilities local to Balham, Clapham South and Wandsworth Common are also located within close proximity of this highly desirable flat.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73318304.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PMG150008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham South, Abbeville Village & Balham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.