|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (242 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom house arranged over two floors
- Large open-plan reception room
- Modern kitchen with space to dine
- Four lovely bedrooms
- Two en suites and a sleek shower room
- Delightful front garden
- Two off street parking spaces
SHORT LET. Arranged over two floors, this four bedroom house boasts stunning accommodation including a large reception room, modern kitchen with ample space to dine and two large double bedrooms with en suites.
The property boasts an excellent location close to central Brixton which hosts a range of vibrant amenities and fantastic transport links into central London.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73320866.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1065232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.