|Added on Rightmove:||21 May 2018 (179 days ago)|
- Ground Floor Apartment With Own Entrance
- Own Private Garden With Patio and Lawn
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Good Size Lounge Open to Kitchen
- 1x Double and 1x Single Bedroom
- Shower Room
TLS Estate Agents are delighted to offer for rental this two bedroom apartment set within a pleasant Fishponds street and just a short walk away from local shops and bus routes.
Freshly decorated, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 1x double bedroom, 1x single bedroom and shower room. To the rear of the property is a private garden with areas of patio and lawn.
Offered unfurnished - sorry no pets or DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73322009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2855663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TLS Estate Agents, Bristol.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.