|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2018 (206 days ago)|
- WIFI Included
- All Bills Included
- Fully Furnished
- Weekly Cleaner
7 Bedroom House
No living room, eat in kitchen with table.
INCLUDED IN YOUR RENT:
- WiFi internet with an unlimited data usage.
- All Bills included
- Fully furnished room (double bed, chest of drawers, wardrobe)
- Weekly cleaner
- Maintenance of the property
- There are 2 bathrooms in the house which means no queuing in the morning when you're trying to get ready for work!!
- Large kitchen
Our place is only a 8 minutes walk to Wimbledon Park Tube and Wimbledon Tube (District Line) it means it only takes:
- 13 minutes to West Brompton (for London Overground)
- 15 minutes to Earls Court
- 19 minutes to South Kensington (for the Piccadilly line)
- 22 minutes to Notting Hill (for the Central line)
Less than a 10 min walk to Wimbledon Station (Rail) which means:
- 5 minutes to Clapham Junction
- 13 minutes to Vauxhall (for the Victoria line)
- 15 minutes to London Waterloo
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73341323.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference OFTLKDURNS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marlowe estates, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.