|Added on Rightmove:||22 May 2018 (241 days ago)|
- Attractive detached residence
- Beautiful established gardens
- Balcony terrace
- Long driveway & garage
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to master
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious Lounge leading to dining room
- Available early July
** A real one off, unique residence**
A wonderful home both inside and out.
Long Lawn is a superb detached family property in a sought after location. Set back from the road by attractive lawned gardens there is a fabulous balcony terrace perfect for enjoying a glass of wine on a summer evening!
This sensational family house offers an incredibly versatile layout and viewing is a must.
Downstairs there is a study, cloakroom/wc and a welcoming entrance hall. Taking centre stage the main lounge features a bespoke fireplace which really makes the room quite special with an archway leading into the dining room.
There is an attractive breakfast kitchen overlooking the lovely gardens and a good sized utility. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, modern ensuite and a separate family bathroom. The balcony can be accessed from the landing.
Outside there is a sweeping driveway leading up to the house offering ample car parking to the front. To the rear there is a very pretty good sized garden well stocked with flowers, shrubs and trees offering a high degree of privacy and there are various sitting areas and a large patio where you can enjoy the peace and quiet this lovely home offers. If you’re looking for family friendly living in a sought after location Long Lawn ticks all the boxes so call us now to arrange a viewing!
Unfurnished and available early July.
No pets, smokers or DSS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73342049.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HWL170406_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Karl Tatler Lettings, Heswall.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.