|Added on Rightmove:||06 August 2019 (246 days ago)|
- 6 bedrooms
- 9 bathrooms
- Staff accommodation
- Private terrace and balconies
- Unique drawing room with c.7m high ceilings
- Residents swimming pool and gymnasium
- 4 underground parking spaces
- Share of freehold
Superlative 6 bedroom duplex penthouse in a prime Kensington location.
Spanning c.6000 sq ft and boasting one of the most spectacular drawing rooms in London, this unique property offers a discerning buyer the opportunity to own a truly special trophy apartment in a prestigious, gated development just moments from Holland Park and Kensington High Street.
Previously two separate properties, the vendors have spared no expense in creating this fabulous apartment which features Crestron and Lutron lighting and AV systems, heated floors and walls, stunning stone flooring, private gym, hammam and treatment room and private terrace and balconies.
The apartment also comes with 4 underground parking spaces and a share of the freehold.
Academy Gardens is a beautiful red-brick development on Duchess of Bedfords Walk and offers a residents lounge, swimming pool and gymnasium and 24 hr concierge.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference SHP0023C3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.