|Added on Rightmove:||23 May 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Bright double reception room with open fireplace
- Smart kitchen with separate utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private garden to rear of property
- Fully tiled shower room with heated towel rail
- Downstairs WC
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. Boasting spacious and well-maintained accommodation throughout, this beautiful four bedroom house is presented in very good condition with a private garden and quiet location.
Kingswood Drive is located within a quiet cul-de-sac with easy access to the many local amenities of the popular Crystal Palace Triangle with Crystal Palace station also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73382738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1057398. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Crystal Palace.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.