|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 June 2018 (174 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with French doors to patio
- Smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom suite with modern fixtures
- Immaculate neutral décor throughout
- Shared use of beautiful communal gardens
- Secure gated off-street parking
LONG LET. Located within an impressive purpose-built mansion block, this stunning to bedroom ground floor flat benefits from exceptional accommodation throughout with a private patio and off-street parking.
Arthur Road is well placed for accessing the wide range of local amenities that serve both Wimbledon and Earlsfield, with Wimbledon station (National Rail, District Line and Tramway) also within easy reach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73392668.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067466. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wimbledon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.