|Reduced on Rightmove:||16 August 2018 (124 days ago)|
- Contemporary two bedroom flat on second (top) floor
- Spacious open plan reception room with modern kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Bright second bedroom with fitted storage
- Stylish main bathroom
- Finished to high standard with neutral modern décor
- Lots of natural light
- Off-street parking space included
LONG LET. Set within an attractive development on a quiet road, this stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space moments from an excellent range of amenities.
The property is moments from Acton Park and close to Turnham Green and Stamford Brook, as well as the bars, shops and restaurants of Uxbridge Road and Westfield London. For motorists, there is easy access to the A4/M4, A40 and North Circular.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73395443.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1067335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Chiswick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.