|Added on Rightmove:||24 May 2018 (180 days ago)|
- ** PLUSH PAD IN PICTON - VICTORIA WHARF **
- Secluded Private Balcony With Partial Water Views
- One Double Bedroom
- Walk-In Storage Cupboard
- Water Rates Included
- Secure Gated Development With 24 Hour Concierge
- Allocated & Visitor Parking
- Fourth Floor
- Available 5th July 2018
- Call Taylors Today !!!!
** PLUSH PAD IN PICTON - VICTORIA WHARF ** Don't miss the opportunity to rent this newly refurbished, beautifully presented, fourth floor one bedroom apartment in the much sought after Victoria Wharf development. The apartment has been neutrally decorated and is equipped with brand new cream carpets throughout. Enclosed fully integrated kitchen and spacious lounge with seating area. The apartment offers ample storage space in the walk-in storage cupboard. Secluded private balcony with table and chairs offering water and bay views. Bathroom with white suite and shower over bath. Allocated parking space conveniently located right outside the entrance to the building! The development is close to the International Sports Village, International Swimming Pool, White Water Rafting Centre and Retail Parks. Bus links on doorstep. Major road links close by. This property is available to rent from 5th July 2018. Call Taylors Lettings today to view now!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000082954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Cardiff Bay.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.