|Added on Rightmove:||25 May 2018 (119 days ago)|
- Amazing Hampstead village location
- Moments walk from the Hampstead heath
- Great views from the private balcony
- Easy lateral living space
- Permit Parking
- EPC Rating = C
Beautiful recently refurbished first floor period conversion
Ideally located in the heart of Hampstead village, inbetween the green open spaces of Hampstead Heath, the playgrounds and charming Hampstead High street with its many eateries, boutiques and amenities. The various transport links include Northern Line (Hampstead - 0.4m) and the Overground train station (Hampstead Heath - 0.2m).
Situated in the sought after Hampstead Village, this recently refurbished first floor period conversion is contemporarily finished and benefits from an open plan kitchen/reception room. Denning Road is in an ideal location for accessing both Hampstead High Street and the Heath.
Square Footage: 489 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73429979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HAL150106_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.