|Added on Rightmove:||29 May 2018 (82 days ago)|
- Well Located for Station & Airport
- Modern Kitchen With Appliances
- Modern Shower Room With Shower Over
- 'Easy Heat' Central Heating
- Background Ventilation (Combats Mould & Condensation)
- Ground Floor
- Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
With the warm weather finally here, put the brollies away and give us a call to book an appointment to view this modern 2 bed ground floor property in Horley!!
A modern and spacious 2 bedroom ground floor property situated in Horley and well located being close to Horley Station and Gatwick Airport. The property consists of entrance all, two good sized bedrooms, lounge with modern open planned kitchen (including appliances) and a modern bathroom. In addition there is double glazing, central heating, background ventilation (helps combat mould and condensation), allocated parking and outside communal storage. EPC Rating - C.
Please Note: Photos are for illustrative purposes only but are typical of the interiors at Erbridge Court.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73482806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ErbridgeCt3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lodgecrest, Dorking.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.