|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 August 2019 (40 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 590152
Property Reference: 590152.
A modern clean and tidy 3 bedroom semi-detached property. Situated within 5 minutes of M6 Junction 10.
Open kitchen-diner and bathroom flooring fitted, Modern kitchen and bathroom installed.
AVAILABLE from 1st September to move in.
Outside Approached by a driveway with front garden laid to lawn.
Entrance Hall Front door into an enclosed entrance porch with front door into entrance hallway with staircase and radiator.
Window to the rear, radiator, selection of base units with roll edge work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, mixer tap, tiled walls. Plumbing for washing machine room for fridge freezer.
Bathroom tiled and floored, window to the rear, radiator, three piece suite comprising bath WC and wash hand basin.
Outside The rear garden is a large generous sized garden.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £625.00 per month (£144.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £720.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 03 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 7 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 590152
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 59015213072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.