|Added on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (78 days ago)|
- Private Block With Secure Entrance
- Heating & Hot Water Included in Rent
- Off Street Private Parking Space
- Great Transport Links
- 5 Mins Walk to Wimbledon Tube
- EPC Rating Band D
Property People are pleased to present this beautiful 1 bedroom flat in a newly refurbished mansion block in Wimbledon village 5 mins walk to the station. Separate, fitted kitchen and bathroom, fully furnished with all mod cons. Spacious Bedroom with King Size bed and fitted wardrobes. Beautiful views from the bedroom window. Lots of storage. Off street parking (as shown in photos) very rare in Wimbledon. Heating and hot water included. 2 mins to Village, 5 mins to Wimbledon mainline British Rail. Close to a great selection of bars & restaurant and centre court shopping with all famous outlets. EPC Rating Band D. Call now for a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 8651. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property People, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.