|Added on Rightmove:||30 May 2018 (173 days ago)|
- Impressive three bedroom, 1000+ square foot apartment
- Located within the luxurious Camden Courtyards development
- Superb contemporary finish using high quality materials
- Offered comprehensively furnished
- Open-plan reception/kitchen with access to private balcony
- Three double bedrooms, master with en suite
- Access to landscaped communal roof gardens and courtyard
- Luxurious complex with cycle storage, concierge services
SHORT LET. An impressive three bedroom apartment on the fifth floor of the acclaimed Camden Courtyards development, boasting concierge services, access to communal roof gardens and private cycle storage.
Camden Courtyards is located moments from Camden Road Underground station and within very easy reach of the huge selection of amenities in Camden Town.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-73523024.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1068269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.