|Added on Rightmove:||14 August 2019 (38 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 587586
Property Reference: 587586.
3rd Floor Property in a well maintained Mansion block
Available from September 23rd for a 12 month let
Two spacious double bedrooms, one bathroom, lounge and an eat in kitchen
All properties have access to a central courtyard
On site Caretaker
4 minutes walk from St Pancras and King's Cross stations and 9 minutes walk from Euston Station, 7 mins to Brunswick Square/Russell Square station and 13 mins walk to University of London
A UK guarantor will be required if the applicants are students, either from a parent or the University. If this is not possible then 6 months rent upfront will be required. No smoking or pets permitted in the flat
Subletting not permittedMaximum of two tenantsNo agents/corporate letting please
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,185.00 per month (£504.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,521.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 23 September, 2019
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 587586
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Permitted payments may apply when renting a property in England or Wales. For more details please go to the Tenancy Info link (alongside the advertised rental price) or contact the agent.
Property reference 58758609072019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.